Keep your Business up-to-date
A perfect new solution that takes the hassle and cost out of keeping your corporate contact details updated and helps to stay seamlessly connected to your business partners.
Not a fancy gadget, but a very useful solution for those who want to stay connected at any time in every part of the world, having their corporate business card always updated and maintained. What is more, it provides you with real prospects for maintaining and even growing your business, as it allows you not to miss any changes of your customers’ contact info.
Keep contacts updated
Your customer will never lose track of you and will give you an easy and cost efficient channel to post about relevant company information.
Raise professional network
Upload your existing contacts from your phone or corporate directory and invite your business partners to join. We will take care of the rest.
- Quality over quantity: A clean database of active subscribers will increase you reach and leave you with better quality to personal data of customers and contacts. This will enable you to increase personalisation and create more relevant marketing content. This, in turn, will help to build more loyalty with the potential to increase response rates and conversion rates
- A case for better data management tools: With the need to refine personal data management processes to be fully compliant, GDPR presents a strong business case for marketing managers to justify increased investment in more extensive data audits and data management tools for more effective marketing and communication activities. This ‘refreshed’ data can provide new insights about customer preferences from the information they want to receive to the frequency and method of contact. With improved communications and more engaged customers, response rates are likely to increase and potential new business opportunities may arise
- A chance to reconnect: The requirement to contact data subjects for ‘re-consent’ and to update them on your GDPR processes presents an ideal opportunity to re-establish an existing connection and increase engagement. This action may also ignite potentially dormant customers, who may decide to become more active with your organisation’s services and products going forward. The option to select preferences when doing a re-consent request (i.e. confirming your data protection policy with confirmed subscribers and requesting consent under GDPR for continued communications) will provide fresh insight into your customers and help to inform and improve your future communication strategies and messaging
- An easier way to do business: Under GDPR, business activities are likely to be more robust and easier to execute between European Union (EU) countries, with GDPR aiming to align data protection laws across the EU. This will enable data to move more freely and safely between countries, which in turn will improve trust between organisations and individuals. GDPR is also helping to encourage privacy by design to ensure GDPR is applied at every step. From more transparent privacy notices to more robust IT software that will process personal data securely from the point of consent, privacy by design has the potential to reduce data breaches and save time reviewing personal data processes as an afterthought. This will ensure continued compliance and demonstrate to your employees, customers and business contacts that you are taking all the necessary steps to be responsible with personal data at every stage
- The potential to build loyalty and trust: Better quality data that is lawful, fair, transparent and obtained for a valid purpose with full consent will help to restore trust and encourage engagement between individuals and organisations. With GDPR bringing more transparency to the personal data exchange process, individuals will be more confident to sign up to marketing communications and engage with the brands they love and the organisations they want to hear from
- Corporation can easily implement it as a business card and allocate it to an employee who does the necessary personalization
- Corporation can easily reassign the card with associated contacts to another employee
- Share business e-cards via SMS, email, social media or just inside the app
- Easy exchange of business cards in person through NFC, Airdrop, QR scan, Paper scan
- MySmartContact ensures that your subscribed customers are always notified and automatically up-to-date with any changes in the function profile of your employee (phone numbers, the name of the person)
- MySmartContact will notify your corporation and update you with any change in subscribed customer business cards
- Reassignment of the card to another user (due to allocation of a function to different employee) will be completely transparent to the customer having MySmartContact
- Designation of your preferred number to be called on
- Corporate may dynamically add/change attachments to complement the corporate card with necessary information (company leaflet, white paper link, press release summary) which will be seen by MySmartContact authorized users
- Information on Followers of corporate cards are provided for potential engagement
- Your contact list associated with a corporate business card are kept private to you and your corporation only
- Your corporate cards are visible to pre-selected contacts only
- Personal cards as well corporate cards can coexist under the same mobile application. Only the data of corporate business cards with their connections are communicated to the corporation
- Your profile, cards, and contacts are stored in the cloud
- Easy and straight forward propagation across mobile devices, even with different operating systems (IOS and Android)
- Your profile, cards, and contacts are available and updated on all your devices
Be always up-to-date
Get notified when your contacts join new companies, get promoted or change phone numbers.
Be informed about followed user’s activity or info update and track the activity of your contacts.
Impress your contacts
With MySmartContact you will have several fully personalized cards. Complete your cards and share the necessary one with others according to the situation or circumstances (via email, SMS or inside the app).
According to your plan, you can make cards public or private and give access to your cards to a limited number of people.
Specify your Preferred Number
When changing sim cards all you need is to specify a preferred number and contact synchronization happens automatically. Your contacts will see the changes in their history field and will contact you with the correct telephone number.
Be in trend and save your time
Exchange e-cards and sync card data across multiple devices through the cloud. Share your business cards in any convenient way (via SMS, email or inside the app).
Scan business cards with QR codes without entering the data manually.
“Greeting” is a message that can be sent at any time and on any occasion to one of your contacts or even to the group of contacts. Depending on the event, create Birthday, Christmas, Jubilee or other wishes and send them to one of your contacts or to the chosen group. What is more, your contacts can respond to your Greetings.
Feel the care
We appreciate the trust of our customers and responsible attitude to their data protection. Even if something bad happens to your phone or tablet, all your contacts are completely safe with MySmartContact.
Our most important task is to ensure the security of your data. Personal data are stored in encrypted form in a secure file storage. Access to the database is also encrypted. Data storage is based in Germany, Europe.
Manage your data
Organize your list of contacts in any convenient way for better search or Greetings sending.
Add customized tags to create groups easily and search through your address book.
No problem to transfer data
With MySmartContact, your profile, cards, and contacts data are backed up in the cloud. You can easily copy them to any of your Android or iOS devices without the risk to lose any of them.
Optional: CRM / Business Intelligence System
Integrate MySmartContact with your CRM / Business Intelligence System. Assure that, across the company, your employees have always access to your customer's actual contact data.